Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I've read wiki and MA policy which discourages putting links into section titles for technical reasons, and I tend to agree with it -- i think it distracts from the reason for titling a subsection. I think all occurrecnes of this should be changed:
should be made into
- why? --Gvsualan 06:21, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Shouldn't Arik Soong also be on this list, since he appeared at least three times on ENT? zsingaya 09:06, 25 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Is three the minimum number to be a recurring character? Excelsior 09:10, 25 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- shouldn't it be listed as "Soong, Arik"?
- It really doesn't, nor shouldn't matter -- it's alphabetical either way. Asthetically, its looks better this way -- besides for the sake of consistancy it fits with the way the rest are formatted, like: Kiaphet Amman'sor, Maxwell Forrest, J. Hayes, Erika Hernandez, S. Money, and Michael Rostov. --Gvsualan 06:21, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, I get your point... otherwise some hapless soul will have to go round changing all the names :) zsingaya 06:23, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Eliminating this page? Edit
Should we do to this page, what was done to the ds9 version? My argument for it is on the DS9 versions's talk page (the original was merged in with the characters articles, and redirected to the reoccurring characters page). --6/6 Subspace 23:56, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- I would say yes... it's just a question of someone taking the time to do so. ;) --From Andoria with Love 00:31, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
- See also the conversation on the VOY page. which i don't feel like linking because I'm lazy. As noted there, I did TOS, TAS, and TNG, but burnt out a bit before getting to ENT and VOY. I'll prolly have a bit of time again later this week, so I can re-attack these two at that point. Whee. -- Sulfur 00:45, 22 November 2006 (UTC)