Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Los Angeles Dodgers from VFD Edit
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- I don't believe the Dodgers were ever referenced in Star Trek. If I'm wrong, then I recant the deletion request, but the article needs to be cited. For now, however, I vote delete. --From Andoria with Love 20:12, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
- Either, or. Indirectly there was the Dodger Stadium reference made in "Future's End, Part II"-- unfortunately the only website referencing the citation for this is down. If the name of the team wasn't also the name of the stadium, I might think otherwise, but since they were in LA and referencing Dodger Stadium, you kind of get that "2+2 effect", otherwise we let the voters decide. --Alan del Beccio 04:35, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- Keep as long as the article stays like it is now, because that is really all we can infer from LA + Dodger Stadium = LA Dodgers. The transcript site has moved here btw. --Jörg 06:50, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- Move, Redirect and Rewrite to Dodger Stadium, if only that was referenced. 2+2 is nice and all, but if we can't say anything of value about something, why have a separate page for it? Redirecting the article would allow the "real" reference to be found without having to have articles that are "eventually, perhaps, somehow, more-or-less correct". -- Cid Highwind 11:07, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
- Saved as a redirect. --Alan del Beccio 20:11, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
Ok, the Dodgers appeared in a newspaper article in "Far Beyond the Stars", so this article was valid after all. I don't know how to undo all the move/redirect/merge stuff, would appreciate if someone could make the Los Angeles Dodgers article ready for creation again. Kennelly 18:34, 25 August 2007 (UTC)