Oblique and missed references to flatulence Edit
- KIRK: Bourbon and beans. An explosive combination. Do you think Spock can handle it?
- DATA: If we were to continue this analogy to a body function, what occurred would be best represented by a-
- PICARD: That's enough, Data.
- I would say not as they are very vague and don't really mention the digestive system. --| TrekFan Open a channel 09:08, August 22, 2015 (UTC)
Found another. Elias Giger: Why should any of us end up as putrefying corpses in wooden boxes stuck in the ground, or vaporised into subatomic particles and vented into the cosmos like a bad case of gas?
- Again, I'm not too sure this is worthy of inclusion in the article. --| TrekFan Open a channel 15:28, September 5, 2015 (UTC)