Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oblique and missed references to flatulence Edit
- KIRK: Bourbon and beans. An explosive combination. Do you think Spock can handle it?
- DATA: If we were to continue this analogy to a body function, what occurred would be best represented by a-
- PICARD: That's enough, Data.
- I would say not as they are very vague and don't really mention the digestive system. --| TrekFan Open a channel 09:08, August 22, 2015 (UTC)
Found another. Elias Giger:Why should any of us end up as putrefying corpses in wooden boxes stuck in the ground, or vaporised into subatomic particles and vented into the cosmos like a bad case of gas? I seem to have a knack for this. -- LauraCC (talk) 17:24, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Again, I'm not too sure this is worthy of inclusion in the article. --| TrekFan Open a channel 15:28, September 5, 2015 (UTC)