Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doesn't she become a captain of the Enterprise-B in one of the novels? If so, it would be nice to have a note about this non-canon trivia.--StAkAr Karnak 20:58, 14 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- I added links to all of the non-canon sources i have record of her appearing in. Due to our content policy, we probably shouldn't go into much detail here -- we can expand info about her novel appearances in the individual articles about the novels and games she appeared in. -- Captain M.K. Barteltalk 16:36, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
On the pages for Hikaru Sulu, Travis Mayweather, etc., I've seen a template listing out all the various helmsmen of the Enterprises, and Demora Sulu is not on there. Shouldn't she be included as the helmsman of the Enterprise-B? --KoopaTroopa211 04:53, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
- I've added her, but the template still lacks ent-d and ent-e helmsman, although I think there is a seperat template for the former. Jaz talk | novels 06:10, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
What is the source for her birth year? I recently viewed Generations and all that is mentioned about her is that she last saw Captain Kirk 12 years earlier and (as Chekov indicates) that she was a child at the time. Unless I missed it I don't see a reference to her actual age at the time of the Enterprise-B's launch. General Grant 16:02, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- I think the birth year comes from the assumption that that part of the film takes place in 2293 and that Demora was 22 years old at the time. It's all conjecture originating from the Star Trek Chronology. --From Andoria with Love 22:59, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- If we use the actual age of Jacqueline Kim at the time of "Generations", 29, as the same age of Demora, it would seem to indicate that she was born just before the start of Kirk's five year mission, in 2264, when Hikaru most likely came aboard the Enterprise. 18.104.22.168 02:24, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
According to the apocrypha section, Demora later looks after her "paternal grandmother, Shimizu Hana". Would this not be Sulu's mother? If so, it seems a rather significant thing to add to Hikaru's apocrypha. What is the source for this? --~ Connor Cabal
Ten year service pinEdit
- "Sulu's uniform includes a 10-year service pin, which would mean that Demora Sulu had been serving in Starfleet for over ten years prior to 2293. This is in conflict with her birthdate of 2271, in which, according to the pin, she would've joined Starfleet around 2283, at the age of 12, which is too young for known Starfleet service."
Say what again? "10 year service pin"? This needs to be better explained, or better yet proved somehow... --Alan 01:05, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- While this baby well may be named Damora, it's hard to imagine it's the same baby from the age of the child we've seen. They're still not up to the TOS timeline and this girl is already 2-3 years old or older. So it's kind of a Chekov thing, or Demora is a lot older than he really thought in Generations.--Dogg (talk) 18:48, July 10, 2016 (UTC)