Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FA nomination (15 Aug - 25 Aug 2004, Failed) Edit
Self-nominated. I think we should put him in as a featured article. He had a big role in the third season of Enterprise. I think that page has all the info we can include.-B-101 1:12 PM (EST) 8/15/2004
- Oppose. Needs more work. Especially needs expansion with regards to "Stratagem", which is barely featured in the article at all, and is a vital character episode for Degra. Also, a few pronouns wouldn't go amiss. The article is awash with "Degra [is]..." "Degra [was]...", which makes it extremely clunky. -- Michael Warren | Talk 20:09, Aug 15, 2004 (CEST)
- I just looked at the article. I didn't see any "is" which should be "was". Also, I'm not sure how much more of "Stratagem" we can put in. We should put in the info of Degra getting tricked into revealing the weapon, but I think we put in all his personal info we could.-B-101
- That's not a Pronoun! I was referring to the constant referring to "Degra [is]...", ie, the name. If you have included information from "Stratagem", it should be given a reference alongside said information. It is only listed in ==Other Appearances==. -- Michael Warren | Talk 16:27, Aug 16, 2004 (CEST)
- Opposed. too short.--BlueMars 21:45, Aug 22, 2004 (CEST)
- I second BlueMars. -- Redge | Talk 00:08, 23 Aug 2004 (CEST)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that it was mentioned in the episode Azati Prime that one of Degra's descendents served on the Enterprise-J, just that there were Xindi. Data13 21:12, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
I have just corrected it. Data13 21:18, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- I believe you are correct.--31dot 21:21, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
Thank you for confirming this. Data13 16:39, 12 March 2008 (UTC)