Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are a lot of people here that only link to this page. Could someone help me find the episodes they appear/are referenced in? Valley Forge 15:31, 2 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Yndar -- "Apocalypse Rising" -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk
- Anyone know where Rooney was mentioned? -- Tough Little Ship 09:14, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
Vulcans serving on DS9 EditHere's a list of 36 of the 48 Vulcans serving aboard Deep Space 9 in 2375, during the events of "Field of Fire". I can make out at least one Spock and also a T'Pring. What other Vulcan names can we identify? --Jörg 22:07, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
- I can't read that at all! So Spock was on Deep Space 9? Can someone with better eyesight take a peek? Tough Little Ship 09:14, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
I have removed Crewman Davis (served on the Enterprise-A, not on DS9), and have moved the following entries from the "Starfleet personnel" section to the "Bajoran Affiliated Personnel" section: Ensign Latara (the script lists her as "Ensign Latara" but gives explicit instructions that she should be wearing Bajoran military uniform; indeed, she wore Bajoran Militia uniform on screen), and Doctor Girani (who is clearly seen wearing Bajoran medical uniform in DS9: "Chrysalis"). Also moved Vilix'pran to the "V" section of the Starfleet list (although he was called "Ensign Pran" in one scene, I think it's confusing to have him in the "P" section).
The caption for the photo says "DS9 Senior Staff," but it included Quark and Jake. I know it's a promo photo, but should the caption be corrected or should we find another photo of the senior staff only for this page? --Fleurdelista 03:24, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- I say change it to say the main cast, or primary cast or something with a real-world conotation. You're not staff seth! Vince47
So if we change it to say "primary cast," we'd have to add the "Real World POV" tag, right? /still a n00b --Fleurdelista 04:11, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Ok, so I went back and edited it to say "The senior staff and notable residents in 2373." I think that should work. --Fleurdelista 00:56, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- A minor point, but is there a photo(or the potential of one) of the entire cast within canon that could be used instead of a cast photo?--31dot 01:14, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, this was something I was hoping for myself. Hopefully someone out there's got one. --Fleurdelista 05:07, 28 January 2009 (UTC)