Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm sure this isn't quite right. I thought the crossover bridges were part of the station structure, being the radial links connecting the Habitat Ring and the Docking Ring? The Deep Space 9 article agrees with me in that respect (although that specific mention is not directly cited). -- Michael Warren | Talk 11:28, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
Hmm. Script for "Things Past" disagrees with me. Ah well. It seems odd that "Dramatis Personae" would have Odo directing O'Brien and Sisko across the Promenade to reach a cargo bay and a docking port on the Docking Ring, though... -- Michael Warren | Talk 11:30, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Good point. I didn't thought about this but it makes sense. I've expanded the info which already was on the article. – Tom 11:32, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
Going into the script for "Q-Less" suggests that we're looking at the same term being used for two separate things, and in two different ways:
- It's not in any of the crossover
- bridges... or the habitat ring...
- it's in the upper core.
This dialogue reference (does it survive to the finished episode?) identifies the crossover bridges as a component of the station structure, and also rules out the term being used for the Promenade bridges, since those are in the upper core. "Things Past" states:
- Sisko, Dax and Garak are lined up on one of the
- crossover "bridges," their backs against the railing,
- and their hands bound.
There is no dialogue mention of these being called crossover bridges, and this appears to be purely a production-side description to identify the shooting location.
Where we go from here, then, I don't know. Maybe rewriting to discuss the station structure component, with a background note on the "Things Past" script identification? I suppose it depends on whether there are any more direct references in dialogue or the scripts. -- Michael Warren | Talk 12:02, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- It sounds like they mixed their definitions- we could do two seperate articles (such as "Crossover Bridge" and "Crossover Bridge (Promenade)" but given the amount of information we could do just two articles on the same page, one section for each definition.--31dot 23:25, March 28, 2010 (UTC)