Are we accepting the "Old English" (UK) or "New English" (US) spelling of words around here for our articles? I intend on moving it, but I would like word from the admins before I assume anything. --Gvsualan 19:13, 15 Jan 2005 (CET)

Old English? Is that spoken in Old Europe? Anyway, Star Trek is about as American as you can get, so I say we use 'New English'. -- Harry 19:27, 15 Jan 2005 (CET)
Well whatever, that is the only way I could think of distinguishing the two "English"-forms-of-spelling, off the top of my head... :) --Gvsualan 19:31, 15 Jan 2005 (CET)
I think the term you were looking for was Commonwealth English -- unsigned

I've restored this talk page, not sure why it was deleted. -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 04:59, 24 Sep 2005 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.