- MA files from this episode (18)
- Template:Titles/Concerning Flight yields Concerning Flight (VOY 4x11)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
Katerina vs. CatarinaEdit
Does anyone know what the correct spelling of da Vinci's nickname for Janeway should be? When I wrote the summary, I used "Katerina" since her name is Kathryn with a K, but I see in one of the quotes it's spelled "Catarina." I've found transcripts online with both spellings. I would assume we'd want to use the Italian spelling, but I don't know which that is, or if both are acceptable Italian spellings. - Bridge 22:20, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- Easy suggestion. Could someone who owns the DVD's check the English Subtitles? __Hossrex 22:45, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
Good enough for me. I'll make the necessary changes in the main article. - Bridge 14:11, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- Isn't the script/subtitled spelling more "canon" then the real world Italian spelling that may, or may not have anything to do with this? -- Hossrex 00:19, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Whoever wrote the subtitles on Virgin 1 tonight was using 'Caterina'. Perhaps they read Memory Alpha...--Indefatigable 22:56, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Spoken (belatedly) as an Italian: it seems to me (having seen the English trailer, while I saw the complete episode dubbed) that Rhys-Davies says "Catarina", which is absolutely fine for da Vinci's time. I must however add that English vowels (20+) tend to be baffling to us Italians (we have 7), and that the Italian dub uses "Caterina".– The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).