Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I've heard complaints about pages being episode summary like Tuvix or Jhet'leya, but this is ridiculous. I can see how some of this fits, because it is the game, but still. - AJHalliwell 00:40, 2 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Agreed. This is way too much. -Platypus Man | Talk 01:40, 2 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I agree as well. This is an episode smmary. The description of Chula should be strictlye game-related only.docdude316 20:41, 24 May 2006 (UTC)
- Well, I re-wrote it to describe the game more generally, instead of the single instance of the game played by Quark. There is still more information, like the children staring on the first shap, etc. --Bp 04:37, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- Personally, I believe that although the episode in question was hardly memorable (except maybe for the annoying catchphrase -- move along home!!!) this could be expanded into a featured article not unlike counter-insurgency program. I encountered both while using the random page feature and thought the latter page was well done. Anyone feel like watching the episode again? Brekker 07:39, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
- It seems an episode summary has crept back in as a "History" section. --bp 21:54, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Page merged. --Alan 02:03, 21 April 2009 (UTC)