Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The given reference "Before and After", can't be right since it is a season 3-episode, taking place before the chroniton torpede was introduced. Someone who knows the right episode? --BlueMars 21:08, Sep 20, 2004 (CEST)
- "Before and After" was the first reference to the Krenim and the Year of Hell i belive, so i'm sure they could've mentioned the chrontorp there too...
- "Before and After" was the first Krenim reference and where the chroniton torpedo was introduced. "Year of Hell" was the second reference to the Krenim, from season 4. -- EtaPiscium 07:49, 22 Sep 2004 (CEST)
Temporal Variance Edit
The Temporal Variance of 1.47 is specific only to the chroniton torpedo that leaked radiation and affected Kes, as seen in Before and After, not all Krenim chroniton torpedoes as evidenced by the wiki page. ---Kahwless 03:33, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Name change suggestion Edit
- The "chroniton" spelling is used much more frequently. How was it spelled in "Year of Hell?" Maybe a redirect would be appropriate? -Angry Future Romulan 18:45, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- If it was spelled that way at least once, it should be a redirect for certain. -- sulfur 18:54, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
"Before and After"'s script consistently spells it "chronoton", so it's not just a one-off. --Defiant 19:27, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I meant "at least one script" spelling it that way. -- sulfur 19:31, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, right; understood. :) --Defiant 19:39, December 16, 2010 (UTC)