Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Merge with Carrier wave Edit
Seeing as this is a specialized type of carrier wave, I think this should be merged with the main article.--Obey the Fist!! 17:57, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not convinced that it should be merged. It's a type of carrier wave, yes, but it's also specialized and not a standard one. -- sulfur 18:03, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Me, too. If this type of carrier wave was merely a different name for one, then a merge would be fine, but it is not just a different name, it has different properties(difficult to trace) and therefore is not the same as a standard one.--31dot 18:05, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- The more I think about this, the more I would prefer to see us work on the carrier wave article and get all of its references in there. At that point, we can re-assess whether distinct types of carrier waves should have their own separate articles, or whether they should all be in one place. -- sulfur 18:17, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- As I have completed the carrier wave article page, I think this should be merged with carrier wave. --Delta2373 08:52, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I think it should be merged with the carrier wave page. --Delta2373 04:39, November 15, 2010 (UTC)