For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
Can someone double check that this is the first mention of Terok Nor? I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned in earlier episodes, but I don't remember any episode specifically.SlowLoris 21:23, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
- The information is correct. I just checked the scripts, and it does not show up until this episode. As further evidence, here is a line in the episode that would point to them (well, at least Bashir) first learning this name:
- BASHIR: "Would you happen to know of a base known during the occupation as Terok Nor?"
- GUL DUKAT: "Terok Nor? It was here. This space station."
- There you go. --OuroborosCobra talk 23:20, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for checking, its hard to know what I've heard before when re-watching the show.SlowLoris 21:44, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
Cardassian female orphan Edit
I was wondering who is the actress playing a Cardassian female orphan who made that dialogue with Garak:
- Excuse me sir, have you come to take us back to Cardassia?
- I'm afraid not, child.
To me she resemble the actress who played Ziyal. DynV 04:49, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Jillian Ziesmer, I don't think she has any relation to the actresses who played Ziyal. I do see the resemblance to Cyia Batten, though. --OuroborosCobra talk 05:39, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you kindly. :) DynV 05:54, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Solar system poster stuff Edit
- The Solar System (poster): Adrastea; Adonis; Amalthea; Ananke; Apollo (asteroid); Ariel (moon); Atlas (moon); Belinda; Bianca; Callisto; Calypso (moon); Carme; Charon; Deimos; Dione; Earth; Elara; Enceladus; Epimetheus; Europa; Ganymede; habitable zone; Helene; Himalia; Hyperion; Iapetus; Io; Janus; Jupiter; Leda (moon); Luna; Lysithea; Main Belt; Mars; Mercury; Metis; Mimas; Pan (moon); Pandora; Pasiphae; Phobos; Phoebe; Prometheus (moon); Rhea; Saturn; Sinope; Telesto; Thebe; Tethys; Titan; Venus