Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cardassians known when?Edit
With this beverage, can we considere federation knows Cardassia in 23rd century or only in alternate timeline ? C-IMZADI-4 19:55, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- They were already mentioned in "Observer Effect" (so they were around to be encountered at that time and prior), and Iloja of Prim was already encountered on Vulcan sometime prior to 2245. --Alan 20:02, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- I believe I said something to that effect. --Alan 01:44, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- My problem isn't that they are referenced but how - I really don't think a miserable swamp-world like Cardassia Prime would have a cocktail affectionately named after it.--Ten-pint 20:36, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
- What we think doesn't matter- it apparently was, someway, somehow. Maybe the meaning behind the drink's name isn't "affectionate".--31dot 21:46, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
explantion for cardassian drink in Star Trek 2009 Edit
that bit about the cardassians having contact with the fedration before next gen makes sense if you follow that idea of cardassian union before central command like as said before like pre nazi germany another point to this would be that maybe this TOS era government was isolationist like many govs in star trek you know the ones that are only on a single world – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- When making comments, please try to make the least bit of sense. --OuroborosCobra talk 19:41, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- I don't see it as speculative; it explains the two possibilities of how this beverage is associated with Cardassia. 31dot (talk) 19:34, March 30, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't care enough about it to discuss it further, but I think it is more helpful for readers for the note to remain than not. In the real world it is likely a reference to Deep Space Nine and people might assume that this beverage originated from Cardassia(which is typically if not always how such terms are used). 31dot (talk) 21:26, March 30, 2016 (UTC)