Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First contact Edit
in what year was first contact with the Cardassians? -<unsigned>
- I don't think that is ever established in canon, but if it is, it would be over at Cardassian history. --OuroborosCobra talk 17:41, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- It has not been established, but as early as 2154, the NX-01 Enterprise had already explored a region of space previously visited by the Cardassians (ENT: "Observer Effect"), so first contact may not have been too long after that. Then again, it may have been an entire century or two later. No one knows, sadly. :( --From Andoria with Love 01:12, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- In Star Trek (that latest movie with Nero as the villian) there's some mention of a Cardassian drink as Kirk tries to hit on Uhura in that Iowa bar. I thought that was a pretty strange thing for the 23rd century. --Jaguartalon 03:53, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Why? --OuroborosCobra talk 03:59, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- I just want to say this: I really, really, really, really, REALLY hope we see Cardassians in the next film.
- Also, we talk about the First Republic existing in the 21st Century, but the Union was formed during the 19th Century. Could this possibly mean they had a brief stint of democracy before the military took control again?- JustPhil 16:00, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't the info box that describes the government have a head of state and head of government section? Something about Central Command from this date until the council took over full at this date? I ask because I really like those on the pages of the major powers. --18.104.22.168 01:03, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Those fields are for the title of the person who leads the government (e.g. President, Emperor, First Minister, Grand Nagus) rather than a body (e.g. Federation Council, Chamber of Ministers). In DS9 we were never given the Cardassian equivalent (at least prior to Gul Dukat, who retained his personal military title after effecting his coup, which I don't think counts).– Cleanse 05:50, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Shortened Quote Edit
Could we possibly shorten the opening quote? I think it would be better with just the first two sentences. - Mitchz95 23:24, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I've made the change you suggested.--31dot 00:21, December 31, 2011 (UTC)