Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ehem, we should consider another topic title here ... something *shorter*. Looking at the cover it seems that "William Shatner's Star Trek V" would be enough. The long title could still be placed in bold letters as the manual of style suggests. -- Kobi - (Talk) 08:48, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- CL:WSPAotMoSTV:TFF? Nah, just kidding... ;)
- I'm not sure about this - it is a terribly long title, but it also is the title. Keeping it as a redirect would be the least we should do - but then, we could also just create a shorter redirect that targets this page. After all, this is the correct form. -- Cid Highwind 10:22, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- As the guy who posted this to begin with (trying to make sure that at least the reference books I have available are noted on the site), I'm okay with any resolution that is worked out. It is a terrible title, but that's what it is. Sort of the "For the World is Hollow . . ." of Trek books. :) (I'll be posting a cover scan of this later today). Aholland 12:10, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- I'll just "be bold" and create Kobi's suggestion William Shatner's Star Trek V as a redirect. I think it shouldn't be the article title, because one might get the wrong impression that this is "William Shatner's ST5" just like it is "John Carpenter's The Thing" (and I get the impression that this was the intention by the cover designer) - but I'll leave that up to you. -- Cid Highwind 12:36, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- Okay - is there then anything I need do other than load the cover scan? Aholland 12:54, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- Glad that we got a redirect, lol, when I saw this article made I was scratching my head wondering if there was a possible other title. On the note of article work, apart from the cover scan, the only thing that I can think of is just generic work on the information in the article. - Enzo Aquarius 13:12, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
FYI: the article text is a quote from the back of the book's cover - standard format from what I understand. I would never write such drivel! :) Aholland 13:27, 31 March 2006 (UTC)