Re: the locationEdit
I added some location information for the Café which I think can be rightfully claimed, considering that the views from the UFP presidential office and that of the cafe are nearly identical (owing to the fact that it's the same scenic drop!). Given the angle and distance of this view it's logical to assume the two places are located near each other. -Foravalon 09:42, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
I think I've made some improvements to the translation of the menu, but to be honest my French is pretty bad so I figured it would be safer to put the alternative previous one here, in case I did something wrong. (In any case the whole thing could really do with another look from someone who speaks French at near a native level - I don't, and it really seems to me the previous person didn't either) -- Capricorn (talk) 09:30, November 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Dilithium Croissants (Croissants D'lithium) - with a cheese sauce and tomato fraiche
- Tribbles in a Blanket - three small young tribbles sauteed with butter and served in a wrapped bread
- Klingon Targ with Ice Cream - one small targ with vanilla ice cream, served with the fish of the day. Comes with fried Bynar and parsley.
- Horses in a Brown Sauce - one large piece of horse, 38 years old, made with a wonderful brown sauce, with a small stone
- Jean Cougar Mellencamp - Flank of cougar, captured by ten aquanauts, with coffee fraiche. Served with purple flowers or a yellow boat.
- Wonderful Desserts - Flaming antimatter, cakes, and also turtle surprise