Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Affiliation and canon Edit
I don't think the fact that this ship visited Deep Space 9 is enough to categorize it as a Federation starship. It could also be, say, a Nyberrite Alliance Cruiser, who have hired Captain Adams like they regularly do. Kennelly 11:45, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- I would say the C-57-D is a pre-warpdrive, fusion-powered combo- hyperspace starship & landing craft; of a (cool) 'flying saucer' design. I agree it is not a 'Federation' starship - I've seen the C-57-D... and it has no warpdrive nacelles. It probably originates from an alternate Earth, of an alternate universe - other than the Mirror universe. But that's not to say it could not visit Luna and Deep Space 9 while it's in the neighborhood of the Star Trek universe. It might have been on a recon mission to determine if the 'United Federation of Planets' had any intentions of cross-universe-invading the territory of the 'United Planets Federation' of it's home universe. The C-57-D's crew (and their Robby robots) might have also picked up some fundamental knowledge of warpdrive, matter-transporters, etc., while they were visiting - to utilize in their home universe. Larryman 21:07, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Where is all this cruft coming from? It's a name on a list, nothing more can be established on the subject. --Alan 00:02, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Try Google: Starship C-57-D, or C-57D. Larryman 00:48, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not mixing universes. When the C-57-D is visiting Luna and DS9, it is in the 'United Federation of Planets' universe. When it returns to the 'United Planets Federation' universe, it is no longer in the 'United Federation of Planets' universe. The C-57-D is never in both universes at the same time. Just like when the USS Defiant fell through the spatial interphase region of the Tholian space, into the Mirror universe - not in both universes at the same time. Perhaps C-57-D came through that same Tholian spatial interphase region, or another like it. Larryman 02:19, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- The 'canon resource' is the ship log display image of this article. Larryman 02:19, 11 December 2008 (UTC)