Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Through the Looking GlassEdit
This page links to a novel called Through the Looking Glass, but did the novel itself appear in the star trek universe? I know there was an episode named after it ("Through the Looking Glass", and Major Kira uses the phrase at the end of "Crossover", but I don't recall any mention in the literary context. --Vedek Dukat Talk | Duty Roster 02:00, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
- Specifically "Once Upon a Planet", less specifically "Shore Leave". --Alan del Beccio 02:24, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
I have a second question, actually. Does anyone recall where Harry Kim commented that he couldn't imagine not being "part of the story" or something along those lines? I can't remember the episode, but it would be a great tidbit to add, reflecting on the writers' prediction of future attitudes toward books. --Vedek Dukat Talk | Duty Roster 02:08, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
- "Future's End", in reference to television:
- KIM: "I can't imagine just watching the story and not being a part of it."
- KES: "That's because you've been spoiled by the holodeck. There's something to be said for non-interactive stories like this, being swept away in the narrative."
- Wayne the Brain, 2 for 2! --Alan del Beccio 02:24, 21 March 2006 (UTC)