Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This doesn't sound familiary, and lack of proper formate makes me suspect it is made up, however, it is linked from the Data page, so its probably a real term just inncorrect. Jaz 02:58, 27 January 2006 (UTC)
- I removed the original content as it was a copyright infringement and was completely unrelated to Star Trek:
- Bi´o`plast Pronunciation: ~plăst
- n. 1. (Biol.) A tiny mass of bioplasm, in itself a living unit and having formative power, as a living white blood corpuscle; bioblast.
- BIOPLAST GS 2189 is a completely new, plasticizer-free thermoplastic material.
- BIOPLAST GS 2189 is extremely suitable for sheet film extrusion, blown film extrusion and injection molding of completely biodegradable products. The complete biodegradability and other functional properties enable the converter to advance in production areas, which could not be reached with traditional thermoplastic materials.
I removed the external link, below, because there doesn't appear to be any direct connection in either article to the other. If a connection can be established, please feel free to replace the link.
-- Renegade54 15:46, December 28, 2011 (UTC)