Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
VFD for Biggs (mirror)Edit
- Biggs (mirror)
- That page and it's "normal" counterpart Biggs are stubs, so I'd like to merge both on Biggs and delete this page. I just want to here some opinions first... -- Cid Highwind 19:53, 28 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Keep Both and Don't Merge: Both articles should be separate as mirror universe characters are generally kept separate. Also, since the Columbia NX-02 Biggs wasn't seen (I think), they could possibly be different characters (like Farrell (mirror) and Farrell). The mirror Biggs has a picture, so it's probable that his article, and the normal Biggs, can be increased with enough info from the episodes.--Tim Thomason 00:27, 29 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Comment. I just want to point out that this is not generally so. When we started creating these "(mirror)" article, we decided (somewhere, can't find it at the moment) that a disambiguated article should only be created for the mirror persona if there's "enough" to talk about. This is based on the disambiguation policy which states that "If each of the topics themselves only has a sentence or two, it may be even simpler just to put all of them together in one article.". -- Cid Highwind 11:41, 2 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- keep the article. the (mirror) disambiguant has been important in separating the duplicated or duplicately named mirror universe people into separate articles. -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 12:33, 2 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- My instincts would say merge but since they're separate people and MA has so many short articles I'd rather see in a list, I have to stick with current practices and say keep. Weyoun 02:25, 4 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Archived -- Stub or not, he is as much a unique individual (from his *normal* universe counterpart) as Nyota Uhura is from her counterpart. --Alan del Beccio 04:36, 5 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Two different people Edit
The two articles Biggs and Biggs (mirror) show different people. In the discussion above is mentioned Biggs was not seen, how could there be a picture ?? – Tom 21:27, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I'm not sure if they're different actors or not, as I'm usually bad at that kind of thing (one guy looks stronger maybe). I guess I was wrong two years ago when I *thought* that one of the Biggs's wasn't seen.--Tim Thomason 21:32, 24 May 2007 (UTC)