Summary of Changes Edit
This is a list of changes to this page.Lakenheath72 (talk) 05:02, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
- 1.)The Bering Sea was a a body of water on Earth, lying between the United States of America and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Changed to, The Bering Sea was an arm of the North Pacific Ocean located between the countries of United States of America and Russia. Russia is from the map in TOS-R: "The Cage". Union of Soviet Socialist Republics will be moved to Retroactive continuity in background information, as this information was from TOS: "The Cage".
- 2.) The International Date Line ran through the Bering Sea. IDL will be moved to Retroactive continuity in background information, as this information was from TOS: "The Cage".
- 3.)Major islands of the sea include the Aleutian Islands. Changed to, The Aleutian Islands marked the southern boundary of this sea. These islands are labeled on the map from TOS-R: "The Cage".
- 4.)They nearly fell victim to whale hunters before the men were scared off by the decloaking of a captured Klingon Bird-of-Prey, dubbed HMS Bounty by the officers of the late starship USS Enterprise. Changed to, The whales were rescued from whale hunters by the timely intervention of the HMS Bounty.
- 5.) In the alternate reality of 2258, as the Narada was approaching Earth, this sea was seen in the ship's viewscreen. Changed seen to visible.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.