Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This system was visited by the Enterprise NX-01 on December 27, 2154 to survey it for possible locations for starfleet starbases. The system had been surveyed 50 years earlier by a Vulcan science vessel.
- It is an M-class planet with no intelegent life. The report also states that a species of flying reptile lives there. Some over 200 meters long, also reported to breath fire. There is some skepticism as to the reports validity.
Why was the short add that I made to this page about the flying reptiles removed? It is clearly in the episode and should be included. It seems like everyting I do gets changed, am I not allowed to add new information when it is clearly canon.
- That information is relevant to the page on Berengaria VII. Since there is no evidence that the reptiles ever left Berengaria VII, how would the information be pertinent to an article about the Berengaria system? You are right, it is clearly canon -- that they lived on Berengaria VII. If you'd read the edit history you would see this was explained when the article was reverted. And everything here does get changed, that's how a wiki works. -- Captain MKB 01:09, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
It simply seems like it is information relevant to the system and to the Enterprise's mission. I thought it should simply be mentioned.
Removed (more) Edit
- It is possible "Starbase 1" is located in the Berengaria system.- Speculation
- RMS Berengaria was the name of a British ocean liner of the 20th century, which was in turn named after Berengaria of Navarre, queen consort to Richard I of England. Needs citation as to the source of the name.--31dot 12:09, December 25, 2009 (UTC)