- Beer - Much like Michelob - some true history and senseless speculation. Seems to be a joke of some sort. -- Dmsdbo 22:31, 28 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Keep the article, rewrite it to reflect that beer has appeared on Star Trek (see Michelob) -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 01:18, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Keep -- Beer has been shown on Trek. Maybe only a few times, but it was still shown. -- Enzo Aquarius 01:26, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Keep --Gvsualan 07:37, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Keep I wanted to let the members decide, and what is there now seems fine. -- Dmsdbo 13:50, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
The following was removed by User:Babaganoosh.
- In 2365, the USS Enterprise-D rescued a group of Human colonists from Bringloid V when endangered by solar flares. These colonists had reverted to a rural, pre-industrial form of living. Once on board the Enterprise, the Bringloidi tried making their own beer, which failed when the fire they started to begin the process activated the ship's fire supression system and put the fire out. Thanks to Lt. Worf, the Bringloidi discovered that the replicators could make real alcoholic beverages, especially Klingon drinks that were much more potent than Human drinks. (TNG: "Up The Long Ladder")