- MA files from this episode (25)
- Template:Titles/Barge of the Dead yields Barge of the Dead (VOY 6x03)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
I don't know what's going on here again, but according to the episode credits and the Star Trek: Voyager Companion, Mark Tobin was not in this episode. Instead, a Klingon named Hij'Qa, played by Sherman Augustus is listed and I have a screencap of that one on file. Anybody know where Mark Tobin comes from? I'll upload the pic of Hij'Qa here in the meantime in case anybody wants to create the page. --Jörg 09:04, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
- Mark Tobin has an IMDB credit for that episode, but obviously that doesn't mean too much. There's also a page claiming that he also appeared in ""Endgame"" . I couldn't find any official/reliable source for any of that. Judging by the age he already looks in his "Space Seed" appearance, we're searching for someone between 70-80? -- Cid Highwind 09:27, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
Uncited Moore information Edit
- He left the series only a few months after joining it, frustrated by Brannon Braga and the atmosphere in Voyager's script department.
- Ronald D. Moore came up with the idea for this episode as a script for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, nearly three years previously. The story itself was judged too expensive at the time and abandoned, with Moore writing "Soldiers of the Empire" as a replacement.
The episode's PNA was removed today. The summary itself does cover all of the events in the episode, but may need to be split up into acts. I believe that's why the PNA was there previously. -- Sulfur 23:24, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
I reverted the latest edit to remove this:
- There was no solo away mission in starfleet protocol beacuse of security reason, that's why B'ellana had went alone and got accident in this episode.
Even discounting the bad spelling, I don't understand what it means. - Bridge 04:37, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
Well, in a previous episode it's said that no one should take a shuttle alone. Anyway, it happened multiple times and certainly isn't the cause of b'elanna situation. 184.108.40.206 02:45, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- I think what Mr Cantspell is getting at is Tuvok states in the episode 'Hunters' that is against Captain's policy and Starfleet protocol to send an away team of one.
- She does give special permission for individuals to use shuttles alone, such as Chakotay for a ceremony in 'Initiations'.
- Whilst B'Elanna's lone away mission in this episode is a slight irregularity, it could be explained any which way and hardly merits discussion. Perhaps she left an ensign on a planet somewhere by accident! 220.127.116.11 19:35, February 29, 2012 (UTC)