removed the background sectionEdit
The Union Army Balloon Corps operated and/or built eight hydrogen-gas balloons from 1861 – 1863.
- Small balloons: Enterprise, Eagle, Constitution, and Washington
- Large balloons: Union, Excelsior, Intrepid, and United States
- This is off topic and excessive for being so; I've put in an external link and a small new note saying one of the balloons was called enterprise to compensate. -- Capricorn (talk) 12:21, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
What about toy balloons?Edit
- Yes, it could go in this article since this is talking about balloons in general. Hot-air balloon refers to the aircraft specifically. --| TrekFan Open a channel 17:07, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Since we count anything on screen I think it should stay. It's the only place we see the SS Emmette as well. Compvox (talk) 17:41, January 8, 2016 (UTC)