Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
removed the background sectionEdit
The Union Army Balloon Corps operated and/or built eight hydrogen-gas balloons from 1861 – 1863.
- Small balloons: Enterprise, Eagle, Constitution, and Washington
- Large balloons: Union, Excelsior, Intrepid, and United States
- This is off topic and excessive for being so; I've put in an external link and a small new note saying one of the balloons was called enterprise to compensate. -- Capricorn (talk) 12:21, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
What about toy balloons?Edit
- Yes, it could go in this article since this is talking about balloons in general. Hot-air balloon refers to the aircraft specifically. --| TrekFan Open a channel 17:07, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Since we count anything on screen I think it should stay. It's the only place we see the SS Emmette as well. Compvox (talk) 17:41, January 8, 2016 (UTC)