Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FA status Edit
Nomination (23 June - 30 June 2004, Success) Edit
Self-nomination. Everything you need to know about the galaxy's only known stable wormhole. ;-) -- Dan Carlson 03:21, 23 Jun 2004 (CEST)
- Seconded. -- Redge 10:13, 23 Jun 2004 (CEST)
Objected (or however you say it). It doesn't really cover the events of Season 5 and beyond in any great detail; it entirely omits the whole closing and reopening thing. I'd add it myself, but my memory of late DS9 is virtually nonexistant. --Steve 07:22, 27 Jun 2004 (CEST)
Egad, how could I have forgotten about that?! I've fixed that omission by adding a new paragraph. Thanks for the catch, Steve! -- Dan Carlson 17:18, 27 Jun 2004 (CEST)
- Approved, then. :) --Steve 21:26, 27 Jun 2004 (CEST)
- Seconded. --BlueMars 00:33, Jun 28, 2004 (CEST)
- Support. -- Michael Warren 00:45, 28 Jun 2004 (CEST)
- Could probably do with some more bg info, as there's only a single sentence. --Defiant 21:31, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
I'm going to take the unusual step of opposing this article because, while I think it should be featured, I had to almost completely rewrite it. I'll support it after some more eyes have been over this, and I think five votes are called for here. - Archduk3 22:02, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose. - Archduk3 22:02, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose. - While I think he main text is quite good, I'll oppose it due to the lack of BG-info. While I know that lack thereof should not be a reason in itself for an oppose-vote, I feel that this particular case is an exception to the rule as the Bajoran Wormhole is such a signature feature in the franchise. In my view this is even more pertinent in the askew relation between BGinfo/Apocrypha, which looks weird--Sennim 14:47, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
In the past decade Edit
The text reads: There is no full understanding of the scientific principles that allow the wormhole to remain stable. Much information, however, has been gained through observation in the past decade. Memory Alpha is suppose to be written as if we're looking back far into the future, so this shouldn't read in the past decade. I don't know what to change it to though. Any suggestions? Podex 10:25, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I changed it from "in the past decade" to "since it's discovery." More generic, yet time-specific. - Aatrek 02:43, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
There is some more information about the working of the wormhole, see DS9 episode 'In The Hands of The Prophets' kecko explains something about the wormhole. Added it -- – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).