Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This has been mentioned in Talk:Theta class starship. I would be inclined to use it at the Theta class page. Both ships are the same design, and were both seen as "raiders". Barans ship can be visually identified as a Theta class, and nowhere is it stated that the Theta class was specific to the Miradorn. Their armaments were slightly different from each other, but that can perhaps be attributed to ship "customization", if say, the Theta class was used by various races just as the Talarian Warship design, Antares-class design, etc, were used. --Gvsualan 20:57, 19 Jan 2005 (CET)
- In the DS9 episode, the runabout's comptuer identified the ship as being "miradorn vessel, theta class", so this hip may be of miradorn desgin. but the miradorn may sell vessels (or blueprints) to other species. I think it's a bit too speculative to say Baran's Ship was Theta class. Their may be several slightly different models of the same design (i really like this ship model ;-), and "theta class" may be a specific subtype (probably a starfleet designation, why should the miradorn use greek alphabet? Unless a miradorm word has the same sound by luck?), while baran's ship may well be "upsilon class" or something - especially since the beam weaponry is different. It seems to be a fairly capable type of vessel; perharps the same category than a klingon bop or a jemhadar fighter. This is consistant with the fact the miradorn must have significant ilitary capacity, if not, the dominion would'nt have bothered to sign a non-agression pact with them. --Rami 00:27, 30 Nov 2005 (UTC)
This is probably a stupid question, but Baran's race was never stated was it?---Rebelstrike2005 00:19, 20 Jan 2005 (CET)
- No, not unless the alien-makeup for his race has been identified with another character. --Gvsualan 00:24, 20 Jan 2005 (CET)
See, it was a stupid question. Disregard.-Rebelstrike2005 00:26, 20 Jan 2005 (CET)
- I wouldn't be so harsh. He easily could have been some alien shown in DS9 or otherwise that was named. I honestly wasn't sure. --Gvsualan 00:50, 20 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Indeed, I find he reminds me of an Efrosian (not to say he is one). Tyrant 00:54, 11 Mar 2005 (GMT)Tyrant
- He does look similar to an Efrosian, but his head-ridges are much more pronounced, and he's not blind (all the other Efrosians ever mentioned appeared to be blind). zsingaya 04:14, 9 Apr 2005 (EDT)
- We've seen only two, that's not enough to say it's true for all the species. --Rami 00:27, 30 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- It is a good question, just unfortunately an unanswerable one. 188.8.131.52 18:59, 24 April 2007 (UTC)