Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
VFD archive for Antineutrino Edit
- Unless someone can find a canon source for this, I propose deleting it, as the current article is both uncited and contains no Trek info. It therefore has no Trek value. --Alan del Beccio 06:39, 24 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Delete-Though if they could somehow tie it into a neutrino and how they interact then i say keep because neutrinos are a big part of trek.Kahless 05:14, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- - Voyager was bombarded by Anti-neutrinos when they tried using that folding space transporter thing on the ship. It turned out that the alien planet's core was what focused the transporter and allowed them to beam 40k lightyears across space. I dont remember the exact name of the episode except it was season 1 and the race were extremely interested in stories. The Anti-neutrinos were disrupting the warp core containment unit and B'lanna destroyed the device to keep the core from breaching. Count23 03:57, 26 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- I believe you would be referring to the "Sikarians" from VOY: "Prime Factors". . Keep, clearly. - AJHalliwell 04:07, 26 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Carey: "The manifold is being bombarded by anti-neutrinos, from the trajector field."
- Seska: "Anti-neutrinos!"
- B'Elanna Torres: "They must be the catalyst for the space-folding process."
- Keep- If the info above is worked into the article.- Kahless 18:09, 26 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Keep --Shran 14:02, 27 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- As stated above, if someone wishes to add it to the article and cite it, it would be much appreciated. --Alan del Beccio 19:43, 27 Jul 2005 (UTC)