Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- They are certainly very similar. It looks like at least most of the make-up is reused. Anyone else have thoughts on this? Jaf 02:13, 28 January 2006 (UTC)Jaf
- It seems that this make-up was originally used for the Promellians, then changed slightly for the Algolians (different nose, longer, fleshy skin) and finally, for the aliens seen on the external link (the only named member of this species is Pardshay), the original Promellian make-up was used again (members of Pardshays species can often be seen on the promenade, in fact even wearing the green Promellian uniforms. For a closer examination, please look here  --Jörg 11:27, 28 January 2006 (UTC)
Do we want to add Algolians to the list of suspected Federations worlds? They did have people sitting on the Federation Archeological Council. Jaz 18:02, 28 January 2006 (UTC)
- Sure, I think it'll be alright to place them under "Probable Members."--Tim Thomason 18:16, 28 January 2006 (UTC)
- The Algolians' appearance is similar to the Promellians and Pardshay's species and together they likely represent a species type.
- I've put back the observation that they look l lot like those species (realistically, they are close enough that make-up reuse was probably involved, so...), but left out the thing about species type. I think the new note keeps a valid observation, while not being speculative. -- Capricorn 13:37, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
So...do we want to keep this as "unreferenced material"? It's not in the version of the script available online - . Do we really need a page for something that's only on StarTrek.com? –Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 02:51, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I would say no.... but if this needed to be kept it could be merged somewhere, perhaps with Algolian (where it could be mentioned as a possible name of their homeworld).--31dot 02:54, November 13, 2011 (UTC)