Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
No problem with the article existing, but for purposes of fully citing this where can someone find the referenced background notes? Aholland 17:00, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
- We need a screenshot of their appearance in Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Kennelly 15:22, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Done and done. --Alan del Beccio 23:08, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
So, if the notes of the costume designer for Star Trek: The Motion Picture call this species Therbian, it should be moved to this location. What exactly is the source of Aaamazzarite anyway? Kennelly (talk) 21:57, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- See Talk:Vegan. Knock yourself out. ;) --LauraCC (talk) 21:08, March 14, 2016 (UTC)
- Not looking forward to that argument. Reams of text. --LauraCC (talk) 15:52, March 15, 2016 (UTC)
- The Making of Star Trek: The Motion Picture says this: AAAMAZZARITES - Therbians from planet Aaamazzara. Since "Aaamazzarites" is the heading of the paragraph, it should also be heading of this article. NetSpiker (talk) 09:28, March 16, 2016 (UTC)
- I didn't mean to suggest that. I was just saying that the page should not be changed to Therbian. NetSpiker (talk) 09:53, March 16, 2016 (UTC)