How do years look? Edit
This has come up before, wasn't it agreed that "2300" was part of the 24th century? If so, this should be reverted. - AJHalliwell 19:32, 30 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Yeh & isn't 2400 25th??User:Vulcanclown
- A century is measured as the first year of a span of 100 years (00) until the last year of that span of 100 years (99). Not 01 to 00. That doesn't make any sense.
- Take a clock.
- Is 00:00 on the day before or the day after?
- It's on the day after. Because that is how you count.
- Please stop reverting changes to the century limits.
- Yoshiman__ 06:35, May 31, 2017 (UTC)