Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A little semantic doubt: when there is a phrase such as "the script draft for episode X is submitted", what does submitted imply here? That the scrip was submitted for analysis? I need to know the context in order to translate it properly into Portuguese; as it stands, submitted is too vague for the translation. -- Gabriel O. Brum 05:05, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- I don't know this for a fact, but looking at the production timeline for that particular episode:
- First draft script: 3 January 1967
- Final draft script: three days later
- Revised final draft: 23 January 1967
- Filmed late January 1967
- It would seem that it means it is submitted for approval, with each previous submission having been previously edited, and filming taking place shortly afterwards. --Alan del Beccio 05:10, 16 March 2007 (UTC)