I think that "2233" is the stardate. Nero was told so by Robau MoffRebus 12:36, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- In the new movie the stardates seem to be the year, with some other numbers afterwards.Icecreamdif 16:31, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
Kirk's birth place Edit
in this page: discussion on Kirk it is written his birth place is canon in Iowa with ENT: "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II" but here on 2233 it is written Kirk is born in Kelvin !!! this page is wrong. For me prime kirk is born in Iowa and alternate Kirk is born on medical shuttle 37... C-IMZADI-4 23:02, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- Which means that the timeline in the alternate universe shown in the movie actually diverged slightly before the events shown at the beginning of the movie. Fascinating... What I think may have happened is that the ship they were on was diverted from headed back to Earth in order to observe the lightning storm. If the singularity had not appeared, James T. Kirk would likely have been born in Iowa. Chadlupkes 16:27, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- I thought that !!! thank you ! C-IMZADI-4 17:05, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- And what is any logic behind that? Seriously. Speculation isn't something desired or needed. -- sulfur 13:26, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
Can you please point to where he says, that the 2 timelines were identical? From what I understood, the "Alternate reality" was a parallel universe already before any incursions, so they wouldn't have to be identical.
184.108.40.206 13:31, 9 June 2009 (UTC) Hando
- Following the header "TIME TRAVEL/TIMELINES", Orci states that time travel in the movie follows Quantum Mechanics theories and further describes these as follows:
- Quantum Mechanically based theories resolve this paradox by arguing that the time traveler, in killing his grandfather, would merely split a previously identical universe into a new one in which a man who is his grandfather in another universe is killed in the new one. The time traveler does not cease to exist, although he is no longer in his own original universe (where he is now missing).
- -- Cid Highwind 15:20, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Archer retirement date Edit
Removed, because this date has not been found in the episode (including the bio screen that was visible!):
-- Cid Highwind 18:11, January 29, 2011 (UTC)