Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I just removed "The United Earth Government is established in order to unify all Earth nations in peace." from the article, because it is one of the many wrong assumptions that is not backed up by the episode it comes from. Unless Enterprise told otherwise this does not belong here. -- Kobi 19:35, 2004 Jun 2 (CEST)
- Where at the StarTrek.com site does it give 2113 as the date that the United Earth government was formed? I've been trying to find the specific article but have been unable to do so. Jean Prouvaire 14:52, 14 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- IIRC it was on the website's chronology before ENT started. At least it was already widespread in the internet before that start. However it is a misinterpretation of Deanna's line from ST:First Contact and conflicts with the reference from TNG: Attached (which was also cited incorrectly in the Chronology). -- Kobi - (Talk) 15:16, 14 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Thank you both. My conclusion: the search facility at StarTrek.com doesn't work! ;-) Jean Prouvaire 21:50, 14 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- "Think about Earth. What if an old nation state, say, Australia, had decided not to join the World Government in 2150. Would that have disqualified us as a member?" => Australia is often considered as the last nation to join the United Earth Government. But it is possible that United Earth was formed years before (2113 according to StarTrek.com - non-canon) and that the last nations (including or not Australia) integrate the government in 2150. - Philoust123 11:41, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
- Then shopuldn't the 2150 article be altered to indicate that the government was finalised then? Tiberius 02:48, 6 November 2006 (UTC)