Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is this a possible reimagined Binar? and if so, where is his other half?
126.96.36.199 16:28, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Anything is possible, but I highly doubt it in this case. However, we don't put what is "possible" in articles, only what we can prove. 31dot (talk) 20:40, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Wikipedia, without source, describes 0718 as an android in its article on Into Darkness; I removed this descriptor but the change will probably be reverted. Other than the opinion of a Trek journalist, is there anything official to suggest 0718 is an android? 188.8.131.52 15:39, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- In an interview Gatt stated that the character was not an android or robot, but a cybernetically enhanced human. I'm not sure if that's enough to categorize him as a Human but I've added the quote to the page. 31dot (talk) 02:17, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I, Enterprise! Part 1 and part 2 identify him as being constructed out of artificial tissue to be a humanoid avatar for the ship itself. --LauraCC (talk) 14:27, August 10, 2015 (UTC)
I removed this from the background info:
- However, Anthony Pascale opined 0718 could not be Human due to his synthesized voice and computer-generated eyes, presumably added in post-production.
Unless Pascale was involved in the production of this movie, his is "just" another fan opinion. I also removed Species=Android from the sidebar, because that wasn't mentioned in the movie. --Cid Highwind (talk) 18:52, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Initially it was thought that this character was an android, so that might have had something to do with it, or they might just have been going with the credits. Either way, we don't use titles in character's page titles, so unless there is some other reason not to, this should be moved. 31dot (talk) 12:03, June 23, 2013 (UTC)