(written from a Production point of view)
Not long after the death of his brother, Kirk takes his nephews Adam, Jason, and Peter Kirk camping to try to help them cope with their loss. They encounter Orion pirates preparing to attack a nearby colony.
- Writer: Michael Jan Friedman
Echoes of YesterdayEdit
On a trip home for the inauguration of the new Federation President, Kirk stops by the family home in Iowa and encounters his nephew. Peter travels back in time to Deneva to attempt to prevent the death of his parents.
- Kirk notes that it has been almost twenty years since his brother's death.
- According to this story, George's birthdate was September 7, 2229, and his death took place on April 13, 2267. This is contradicted by the last chapter of Star Trek: Enterprise novel Last Full Measure, set in 2238, George Samuel Kirk's birthdate takes place on August 12.
- Writer: Mark A. Altman
- This 64 page special featured two stories from different writers.
- Based on: Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Cover artist: Nicholas Jainschigg
- Editor: Margaret Clark
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in DC TOS characters.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#2: "TOS Special 2"|| DC TOS volume 2|
DC TOS Special
|Final issue in series|