Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Rachel Ketchum (born 8 January 1967; age 49), aka Rachel Forbes-Seese, aka Suzanne Rachel Forbes, is a left-handed portrait artist and comic book pencil artist. Born and raised in Manhattan, she received her BFA from the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. She worked as a courtroom artist for CBS Television, CNN, and several newspapers, in addition to her work as a book illustrator and comic artist on the DC Comics Star Trek series, where she was credited as "Rachel Ketchum" and later "Rachel Forbes-Seese". Her work on the story "A Question of Loyalty" for the second TOS special was her first comic book work, and other than the Star Trek work, she has no other comic credits.
She lives in Berlin with her third husband and their two cats and her work currently focuses on portraiture with a gothic touch.
Star Trek creditsEdit
- DC TOS volume 2:
- "TOS Special 2" ("A Question of Loyalty" story)
- #69: "A Wolf... in Cheap Clothing Part One"
- #70: "A Wolf... in Cheap Clothing Part Two"
- #71: "A Wolf... in Cheap Clothing Part Three"
- #72: "A Wolf... in ¢heap Clothing The Conclusion"
- #73: "Star-Crossed"
- #74: "Star-Crossed Part 2: Loved Not Wisely..."
- #75: "Star-Crossed: A Bright Particular Star"
- #76: "Prisoners"
- #77: "Deadlock" (as Rachel Forbes-Seese)
- #78: "The Chosen Part 1: The Hunted" (as Rachel Forbes-Seese)
- #80: "The Chosen Part 3: Collision Course!" (as Rachel Forbes-Seese)
- DC TNG volume 2: