(written from a Production point of view)
Wright founded the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom in 1997, which promotes BDSM and sex positivism, and continues to serve as the organization's spokesperson. She currently resides in New York.
Her Star Trek works include:
- The Badlands, Book One
- The Badlands, Book Two
- The Tempest
- One Small Step
- What Lay Beyond – "One Giant Leap"
- The Lives of Dax – "Infinity"
- Dark Passions, Book One
- Dark Passions, Book Two
- The Best and the Brightest
- Shards and Shadows – "The Bitter Fruit"
Some non-Star Trek books:
- Slave Trade erotic science fiction trilogy
- Slave Trade
- Slave Masters
- Slaves Unchained
- Art books:
- New York City in Photographs, 1850-1945
- Georgia O'Keeffe: An Eternal Spirit
- The Renaissance: Masterpieces of Art and Architecture
- The Bible in Art
- Other works:
- Destination Mars: In Art, Myth, and Science
- UFO Headquarters
- SM Classics
- Turning Your Man into Putty in Your Hands
- Driving Your Woman Wild in Bed
- Good-bye Clutter