Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
The Starfleet Technical Database was a series of articles written by Rick Sternbach for publication in Star Trek: The Magazine. They were written in a style consistent with the Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual, and provided very detailed information of varying subjects. They were illustrated by Tim Earls.
Articles in series Edit
- "Intrepid-class - Design Evolution 2361-2370" - Stardate 38552.76-47132.86 in Volume 3, Issue 1 (May 2002)
- "Klingon Technology - Personal Weapons" - Stardate 56637.32 in Volume 3, Issue 7 (November 2002)
- "Constellation-class - Engineering Report 3.01" - Stardate 56281.43 in Volume 3, Issue 9 (January 2003)
- "Romulan Propulsion - Historical Overview" - Stardate 56178.92 in Volume 3, Issue 10 (February 2003)
- "Aeroshuttle Technology - Engineering Report 4.1" - Stardate 56328.74 in Volume 3, Issue 12 (April 2003)