- See also unnamed Federation starbases.
- NCC-1700 (Constitution-class)
- NCC-3801 (Ptolemy-class)
- NCC-4000 (Ptolemy-class)
- NCC-73918 (Danube-class)
- NCC-75227 (Federation mission scoutship)
- Unnamed Akira-class starships
- Unnamed Constitution-class starships
- Unnamed Danube-class starships
- Unnamed Defiant-class starships
- Unnamed Excelsior-class starships
- Unnamed Galaxy-class starships
- Unnamed class J starships
- Unnamed Miranda-class starships
- Unnamed Nebula-class starships
- Unnamed Norway-class starships
- Unnamed Nova-class starships
- Unnamed Oberth-class starships
- Unnamed Prometheus-class starships
- Unnamed Saber-class starships
- Unnamed Steamrunner-class starships
Garth commanded his vessel to victory at Axanar some time prior to James Kirk's completion of Starfleet Academy. While Garth was a military hero at Axanar, Cadet Kirk was decorated for an Axanar "peace mission".
Garth ordered his starship's crew to destroy a sovereign, populated planet. They refused his order, and he was institutionalized at Elba II.
Winston's trading vesselEdit
By unnamed classesEdit
Early scout missionEdit
23rd century scoutEdit
In 2267, an unnamed scout reported unusual sensor readings from Gamma Trianguli VI to Starfleet Command. In response to the finding, Command ordered the USS Enterprise to the planet. (TOS: "The Apple").
Failed greeting to Torona IVEdit
An unnamed starship in 2344 visited Torona IV with a mission of opening diplomatic talks with the Jarada. The captain failed in his pronunciation of the greeting thus ending diplomatic talks between the Jarada and the Federation for twenty years. The record tapes of this encounter were viewed by the USS Enterprise-D crew in 2364 as they prepared for their attempt in opening diplomatic relations with the Jarada. (TNG: "The Big Goodbye")
Mission to Klavdia IIIEdit
In 2349, this unnamed Federation ship took Salia and Anya, following the death of Salia's parents, from their homeworld of Daled IV to Klavdia III so that Salia could be raised in a neutral environment.
Starfleet Medical courierEdit
Sisko's transport to Deep Space 9Edit
An unnamed starship took Benjamin Sisko and his son Jake to Deep Space 9 in 2369. The starship featured a holodeck and an observation window where the pair viewed Deep Space 9 for the first time. (DS9: "Emissary")
Cylindrical ship at the Battle of Sector 001Edit