Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek Nemesis (expanded soundtrack), listed as Star Trek Nemesis: The Deluxe Edition, is the extended soundtrack to Star Trek Nemesis. Produced by Varèse Sarabande Records and limited to 5,000 copies, the two-disc release contains the extended score to the film, along with additional alternate tracks and source music.
The release includes a booklet featuring commentary from Jeff Bond.
- It was, sadly, one of Jerry Goldsmith's last film scores. Only Timeline and Looney Tunes: Back In Action (both 2003) would follow it. In 2002 Jerry Goldsmith took his final voyage on the fabled USS Enterprise and gave Star Trek Nemesis and the whole Next Generation crew an epic send-off.
- This is the release so many Star Trek fans have been waiting for. Goldsmith’s complete score from Star Trek Nemesis is presented, along with a set of bonus tracks that includes source music, a set of alternate cues and mixes, plus a rare opportunity to listen in to the final moments of Jerry Goldsmith on the Star Trek scoring stage with his orchestra and director Stuart Baird.
- In the wake of a joyful wedding between Riker (Jonathan Frakes) and Troi (Marina Sirtis), Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) receives another reason to celebrate: the Romulans want peace and the captain will be the Federation's emissary. But as the Enterprise heads toward the Romulan Empire, a brilliant villain awaits — harboring a diabolical plan of destruction and an unimaginable secret that will give Picard his most fearsome challenge.
- We're very excited to mark the return of the Varèse Sarabande CD Club with this historic and important Jerry Goldsmith release.
Track listing Edit
|2||The Box (2:21)|
|3||My Right Arm (1:04)|
|4||Star Field** / Positronic Signal (1:57)|
|5||The Argo (1:17)|
|6||Odds And Ends (4:39)|
|7||Your Brother / Course Plotted** (2:07)|
|9||The Knife (3:10)|
|10||Perfect Timing / Allegiance (2:21)|
|12||The Mine (1:30)|
|15||Bed Time / Transport (1:38)|
|16||Blood Test (1:23)|
|17||The Mirror (5:23)|
|18||The Scorpion** (2:24)|
|19||His Plans / Data & B-4 (2:39)|
|20||Battle Stations** (2:40)|
|21||Attack Pattern (2:22)|
|22||The Invitation / True Nature / Let's Go To Work (4:38)|
|23||Lateral Run (3:55)|
|24||The Viceroy (0:20)|
|Total running time: 61:00|
|2||Full Reverse (1:41)|
|3||Not Functional (2:54)|
|4||Final Flight (3:49)|
|5||Firing Sequence (0:54)|
|6||A New Friend (2:38)|
|7||That Song** / An Honor (1:24)|
|8||A New Ending*†** (8:30)|
|9||Riker's Strut #1 (Mike Lang) (1:07)|
|10||Riker's Strut #2 (Mike Lang) (1:09)|
|11||Blue Skies† (Vocal By Brent Spiner) (3:17)|
|12||Blue Skies† (Instrumental) (2:37)|
|13||Secrets (Alternate Mix) (1:29)|
|14||The Mine (Alternate) (1:33)|
|15||Options (Alternate) (0:57)|
|16||Options (Alternate Mix) (0:58)|
|17||Data & B-4 (Alternate) (1:39)|
|18||Battle Stations** (Alternate Mix) (2:44)|
|19||Attack Pattern (Alternate Mix) (2:24)|
|20||True Nature (Alternate Mix) (1:30)|
|21||A New Ending*†** (Alternate) (6:11)|
|22||Director And Composer (2:35)|
|Total running time: 54:14|
- * Contains "Theme From Star Trek (TV Series)" by Alexander Courage and Gene Roddenberry.
- ** Contains "Theme from Star Trek: The Motion Picture by Jerry Goldsmith.
- † Contains "Blue Skies" by Irving Berlin.
|Previous soundtrack release:||Series||Next soundtrack release:|
|Star Trek Insurrection (Extended)|| Star Trek Movie Soundtrack|
Star Trek Nemesis
|Star Trek Into Darkness: The Deluxe Edition|