(written from a Production point of view)
Issue 59 of Star Trek Monthly was the late November 1999 issue. A German-language edition was released the subsequent month as issue 14 of Star Trek: Das offizielle monatliche Magazin. With this issue, the German release was again synchronized with the UK releases. However, for undisclosed reasons, Titan Magazines decided to cease publication in the German language with this issue, which was therefore the last published as such by them.
- First Contact
- Darryl Curtis on changes coming to Star Trek Monthly.
- The Best of All Worlds
- Deanna Troi and Reginald Barclay to appear in Star Trek: Voyager
- Love on the horizon for Janeway.
- Emmy win for Star Trek: Voyager.
- The Official UK Star Trek Fan Club Update.
- Viacom to merge with CBS.
- In Brief...: James Darren to appear at Epicure 2000 Millennium Party, Jeri Ryan at Toronto Sci-Fi Expo.
- VOY: "Barge of the Dead", "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy", "Alice"; Brannon Braga on incorporating future history; Episode focus: "Barge of the Dead".
- Ghost in the Machine
- Ian Spelling goes behind the scenes on production of "Alice".
- Top Rankin - Spelling interviews Claire Rankin.
- The Director's Cut - David Livingston on how he approaches directing.
- A Day in the Life
- Stoddard Hayes looks at daily life in the 24th century.
- Jeri Ryan.
- A Fistful of Data
- Galactic quadrants.
- Interview - Robert Justman - "Star Trek's Insider"
- by Joe Nazzaro.
- Interview - John de Lancie - "Join the Q"
- By Joe Nazzaro.
- From the Replicator
- UK Update: Playmates.
- Australasia Update.
- US Update: Next Generation and Deep Space Nine Companion CD-ROMs, Star Trek: Trivia Challenge - Millennium [sic] Pop Culture Edition.
- On Screen: Deep Space Nine volume 7.12, Voyager volume 5.12, Star Trek - The Seven of Nine Collection, Star Trek - Movie Collection.
- Read Out: release schedule only.
- Fair Game: Jim Brumbaugh reports from Gen Con.
- Next Issue
|Issue 58||Star Trek Monthly|
Issue 59 - Late November 1999