Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Issue 128 (US issue #1) of Star Trek Magazine was the September/October 2006 issue. The first issue produced for North American distribution, the magazine saw a complete redesign from the ground up. Classic features were renamed, revamped or discarded - the book extract feature was revived, after being dropped with issue 69.
- Welcome Aboard!
- Brian J. Robb welcomes American readers.
- From this issue, the editorial page includes a strip from The Trek Life.
- Hailing Frequencies
- Renamed from "The Best of All Worlds".
- New Trek producers dismiss recasting rumours.
- Reaction from Star Trek cast and crew.
- Christie's announces 40 Years of Star Trek: The Collection auction.
- York Maze's Star Trek theme.
- Star Trek: The Animated Series to get DVD release.
- Diamond Select Toys reveals future releases.
- Star Trek: Legacy and Star Trek: Tactical Assault on course for release.
- Marco Palmieri provides an update on Pocket Books' future releases.
- The Scotty hometown debate continues.
- Paramount Parks sold.
- Ira Steven Behr talks about The 4400.
- Treknology: cloaking, data transfer in space, medical monitors, orbital fuel dumps.
- Deep Space Five
- Karen S. Hayes looks at the traits of the Star Trek captains.
- Includes William Shatner, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew, and Scott Bakula quotes and interview excerpts.
- Take the Captain's Test!: multiple choice test.
- 40 Reasons We Love Star Trek
- The staff look at reasons why Star Trek has such an enduring appeal.
- Interview - D.C. Fontana - "This Side of Paradise"
- by David Bassom.
- Double-sided, on one, the Original Series cast; on the other, the Enterprise cast.
- Additional pull-out, glossy poster featuring the cover art to Ships of the Line.
- Life (But Not As We Know It) Begins At Forty!
- A chronology of the development of Star Trek, covering the period 1966-1969.
- Column - Dave Rossi - "Boldly Bidding..."
- Rossi on the process of cataloguing and identifying the items to be sold at the Christie's 40 Years of Star Trek: The Collection auction.
- Book extract
- Pocket TOS: Crucible: Provenance of Shadows.
- Features an introduction by writer David R. George III.
- Renamed from "From the Replicator".
- Chris Dows talks about Tokyopop's forthcoming manga, "Shinsei Shinsei".
- Reviews: Warpath, Last Full Measure, Evolution, Fan Collective - Borg, Fan Collective - Time Travel.
- Release schedule for books and DVDs.
- Tower of Commerce
- A Fistful of Data
- hangar deck, missing scene from Star Trek: The Motion Picture, VOY: "Parallax" plot hole, TNG: "Realm of Fear" and transporter viewpoint.
- Lost and Found: Robert Picardo plays Jerry Lewis on the Voyager set.
- Larry Nemecek on surprises in store for the new Star Trek movie.
- Next Issue
|Issue 127||Star Trek Magazine|
Issue 128 - September/October 2006