Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Issue 127 of Star Trek Magazine was the June/July 2006 issue. This was the final issue before US distribution - as a result, it is the last of the "series-focused" issues (the contents planned for the remaining issues would be reformatted and rescheduled), and also the last of John Freeman's second stint as editor. This issue focuses on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- Captain's Log
- Field of Fire: John Freeman on the North America distribution.
- The Best of All Worlds
- J.J. Abrams to produce Star Trek.
- Star Trek Magazine to launch in the US, magazine to be reformatted "from the ground up".
- Avery Brooks makes rare UK convention appearance.
- Walter Koenig speaks about "To Serve All My Days".
- Paul Carr remembered.
- Mike Collins speaks, Pocket Books 2006 schedule.
- In Brief: Star Trek to be screened on the UK Sci-Fi Channel, Star Trek 2.0, Star Trek Online, Roger Nygard thinks Trek needs resting, wax figures sold, Andreas Katsulas remembered, Stephen Collins on cancellation of 7th Heaven.
- Treknology: Black holes, biological technology, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, holodecks, Haptic interfaces.
- Grand Slam 2006
- Abbie Bernstein reports from the fourteenth annual Grand Slam convention.
- Back to the Frontier
- K. Stoddard Hayes takes a look at the legacy of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- Making DS9: A history of the series.
- The Stunt Performers' Favourite Series: Dennis Madalone, Patricia Tallman, and Tom Morga speak about their experiences on Deep Space Nine.
- Keeping the Flame
- Sandy Stone reports from Avery Brooks' appearance at recent conventions.
- Interview - Nana Visitor - "Wild for Nana"
- by Ian Spelling.
- Interview - Rene Auberjonois - "The Changeling Man"
- by David Bassom.
- A Fistful of Data
- The access panel in "Trials and Tribble-ations", killing a clone, Teri Hatcher and Nikki Cox guest appearances.
- Lost and Found: Set photo from "Through the Looking Glass".
- Double-sided, with one side featuring the Deep Space Nine cast, the other a Dax spotlight.
- Column - Dave Rossi - "Write Stuff"
- Rossi discusses his memories of Deep Space Nine.
- Interview - Armin Shimerman - "The Magnificent Ferengi"
- by David Bassom.
- Interview - Robert O'Reilly - "Life of O'Reilly"
- by Nick Joy.
- From the Replicator
- David Mack talks about how he sees from the characters' perspective.
- Tara DiLullo reports from the New York Toy Fair.
- Missing in Action, Rosetta.
- Tower of Commerce
- Be My Guest
- Chase Masterson.
- Larry Nemecek on the legacy of Deep Space Nine.
- Next Issue
|Issue 126||Star Trek Magazine|
Issue 127 - June/July 2006