(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek Adventures is a tabletop role-playing game published by Modiphius Entertainment from London, England. First released in August 2017, the RPG – which uses Modiphius' 2d20 system – features a storyline developed in part by Star Trek authors Dayton Ward and Scott Pearson, and covers the various live-action series from Star Trek: The Original Series to Star Trek: Enterprise and the Star Trek films (with the exception of those set in the alternate reality).
A series of character miniatures were released alongside the core rulebook, along with map tiles providing environments in which to use them.
The game was first announced on 21 June 2016, with registration for the "living campaign" play-test opening in August. The play-test, which commenced in December 2016, featured both 23rd century and 24th century settings. Pre-orders for the initial wave of releases began on 7 June 2017. 
- This article is a stub relating to real-world information such as a performer, author, novel, magazine, or other production material. You can help Memory Alpha by fixing it.
- Star Trek Adventures - Core Rulebook
- Star Trek Adventures - These Are The Voyages, Volume 1
- Star Trek Adventures - Borg Cube Collector's Edition Box Set
- Star Trek Adventures - Command Division Supplement
- Star Trek Adventures - Beta Quadrant Sourcebook
The following supplements are expected to be released in 2018 and 2019:
- Star Trek Adventures - Operations Division Supplement (Q4/2018)
- Star Trek Adventures - Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook
- Star Trek Adventures - Sciences Division Supplement (Q1/2019)
- Star Trek Adventures - Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook
- Star Trek Adventures - Delta Quadrant Sourcebook
- Star Trek Adventures – official website