Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek: Year Four - The Enterprise Experiment is a five-issue comic mini-series featuring the cast of Star Trek: The Original Series, the second of IDW's "Second Stage" releases. Written by D.C. Fontana and Derek Chester, and with artwork by Gordon Purcell and Terry Pallot, the mini-series is a sequel to "The Enterprise Incident", and tells the story of the Federation's experiments with the cloaking device captured from the Romulans.
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry.
- Gordon Purcell (#1-5)
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 1"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 2"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 3"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 4"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 5"