(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek: Year Four – The Enterprise Experiment is a five-issue comic mini-series featuring the cast of Star Trek: The Original Series, the second of IDW's "Second Stage" releases. Written by D.C. Fontana and Derek Chester, and with artwork by Gordon Purcell and Terry Pallot, the mini-series is a sequel to "The Enterprise Incident", and tells the story of the Federation's experiments with the cloaking device captured from the Romulans.
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry.
- Gordon Purcell (#1-5)
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 1"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 2"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 3"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 4"
- "Enterprise Experiment, Part 5"