Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek: The Motion Picture was the title given to the twenty-page movie program (including covers), presented to attendees of the 6 December 1979 world premiere of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, at the K-B MacArthur Theater in Washington, DC, and its subsequent reception at the Smithsonian Institute's National Air and Space Museum.
- Colophon, p. 2
- Credits, p. 4
- Introduction principal cast, p. 5:
- Aliens in Star Trek, pp. 6-7
- Introduction secondary cast, p. 8-9:
- Beauty shots spread studio models, pp. 10-11
- Production notes, pp. 12-17, introducing,
- Star Trek, the TV Series, p. 18
- "Space is not the Final Frontier", OMNI magazine blurb, p. 19
- The chapters "Aliens" and "Production notes" actually did contain quotes from production staffers involved with the production.
- Only made available to the guests of the world premiere event of 6 December 1979, additional copies could, for awhile, be obtained from New York City-based printer and distributor Parafen Publishing Corp. for $2.25 plus $1.50 shipping and handling, each. (back cover)
- The program was edited by Anne Lampert and designed by Dana Bryan. (back cover)
- Local printings of this program were available internationally in cinemas during the initial run of the movie.