(written from a Production point of view)
- The panoramic Star Trek 2018 Wall Calendar: Ships of the Line opens horizontally to maximize the detail and drama of each stunning piece of art.
- The 2018 edition of this fan-favorite calendar is dedicated to showcasing spectacular images of the most famous vessels from the iconic franchise in a variety of iconic scenes and settings.
- Cover ("We Are the Borg") – by Alain Rivard
- January - "These are the Voyages"
- February ("Parallels") – by Gabriel Koerner
- March ("The Send Off") – by John Eaves
- April ("Angel's Gate") – by Bill Krause
- May ("Better Days") – by Alain Rivard
- June ("We Want It Brought Down") – by deg
- Technifold "Development Project: NX-74998" – by D.M. Phoenix
- July ("Follow Me") – by Doug Drexler and Ali Ries
- August ("Sunset at Veridian") – by Michael Wiley
- September ("What Are You?") – by Shrox
- October ("A Dish Best Served Cold") – by Matt Boardman
- November ("Vulcan Diplomatic Escort") – by Doug Drexler and Ali Ries
- December ("Stellar Survey") – by Dan Uyeno
This was the fifth outing in the Ships of the Line calendar series that saw an internationally released variant edition by Danilo Promotions Limited for the UK and the Commonwealth. As with the previous outing, it was a reprint of the one year prior US 2017 edition, with the same contents, though, again, there were some slight editorial differences.
|Previous calendar:||Series||Next calendar:|
|Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2017)||Star Trek: Ships of the Line||Not yet announced|