(written from a Production point of view)
- Publisher's description
- In celebration of Star Trek™'s landmark 50th anniversary, the 2017 edition of this fan-favorite calendar is dedicated to showcasing spectacular images of the most famous vessel in the Federation: the U.S.S. Enterprise™ (NCC-1701), in a variety of iconic scenes and settings.
- The panoramic Star Trek: Ships of the Line 2017 Wall Calendar opens horizontally to maximize the detail and drama of each stunning piece of art.
- Cover ("One Big Happy Fleet" - detail) – by Doug Drexler
- January – by Gabriel Koerner
- February – by Gabriel Koerner
- March – by Doug Drexler
- April – by Dave Morton
- May – by Tobias Richter
- June – by Doug Drexler
- Centerfold ("One Big Happy Fleet") – by Doug Drexler
- July – by Michael Wiley
- August – by Matt Boardman
- September – by Alain Rivard
- October – by D.M. Phoenix
- November – by Dan Uyeno
- December – by John Eaves
This was the fourth outing in the Ships of the Line calendar series, which saw an internationally released variant edition by Danilo Promotions Limited for the UK and the Commonwealth. As with the previous outing, it was a reprint of the one year prior US 2016 edition, with the same contents, though, again, there were some slight editorial differences; the UK edition lacked the centerfold, but the interior art was less encumbered with text imprint as the individual dates were printed on the bottom in a separate bar.
|Previous calendar:||Series||Next calendar:|
|Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2016)||Star Trek: Ships of the Line||Not yet announced|